Saturday, November 7

The Sweet Stop Sketch SSS29



Happy SWEET STOP SKETCH DAY!!!!!!!

Here's my take on this Saturday's SWEET STOP Sketch SSS29, below!  I used a digi set by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps for this one.  When I saw the sketch, I thought of this set because of the verse at bottom.  I thought it would be a great way to highlight the verse with the image, too.  It was a pretty easy card to put together!  And, if you know me, Miss Takes-me-3-hours-to-finish-a-card.... you would know that putting something together quickly is quite a feat!!  I think the Sweet Stop's sketches are the best around!

I used some retired SUP paper and nestibilities for the top left square and circle at bottom.  Ribbon is from Hobby Lobby and rhinestones are by KaiserScrapbook.  Head on over to the SWEET STOP HERE to see the rest of the designer's take on the sketch!  AND please consider playing along!  If you do, you are then put in the running to be next month's guest designer!  BUT you have to play to be considered!!  Go to the Sweet Stop's BLOG to get the details on that!



Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

TexasGrammy said...

Beautiful color work on this cornucopia, Nicole! I love the scripture framed in scallops.

~Bev

Nancy said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card.
Love the colors and your coloring.

JenMarie said...

Oh this is just beautiful!

Barb g (WV) said...

Such beautiful coloring for the image, Nicole...this card is gorgeous and I love the scripture used with the circular layer...great work.
Barbg(WV)

Howdy!