Thursday, November 26

Happy Pumpkin Pie Day!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!! 

Did you get any pumpkin pie eaten for me yet?? I mean, I LOVE ME SOME PUMPKIN PIE!!!!!!  EXTRA whipped cream, PLEASE!!  HaHa!  I do want to take a moment to say that I am very thankful that you stop by and check in on me and my creations now and then OR for some of you, EVERY DAY!!  I know that you don't always comment, but I know you are dropping in because of my 'feed' and my number counter!  I love seeing that roll over about 100 times a day, that is so neat!  I just wish you would comment more!  I am kinda feeling stalked, HAHAHAHAAAAA!  No, just kidding!  If I commented on everyone's blog that I checked out I would get NOTHING done all day and never leave my chair!  Well, THANK YOU again!  I am grateful to have made so many cyber friends, you all are the BEST!!

AND, I can't let today go by without showing you these new digi images that are being released today at SWEET 'N SASSY STAMPS.  There are also two sentiment sets that go with them, but I will make you go to the STORE HERE to see them!  HeeHee!!

The first one is called COCOA'S MITTENS....


And this one is called FEEL BETTER PAULIE...

Aren't they both so sweet?  I didn't have time to make a card with either of these before Thanksgiving, just to much prepping going on!  But, I am sure I will get to these soon!  The little Paulie would be cute to give to someone suffering with those nasty colds or worse yet, H1N1!! 

Pop on over to SWEET 'N SASSY STAMPS to get you these digi stamps!  Don't forget how versatile they are, you can resize them to any size you need and storing them in your computer takes the bulk out of your craft room's shelves!  Gotta love that!  Oh, and don't forget that today is FREEBIE THURSDAY, too, so go see HERE what Korin has left us to grab for free today!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!

2 comments:

~*Joni said...

I'm here!! And I am sooo grateful for meeting you at the WD home. I LOVE your work, I love your energy and wish you and the family the best T-day today! These images are sooooo adorable. I love their mouse, and the bear is so sweet in his little bed! Can't wait to see what you create. ;)

Robb_eeie said...

Hi Nicole :) Hope you have/had a wonderful Thanksgiving and treated yourself to some YUMMMy pumpkin pie [my Mom makes the BEST!!].

The new *SWEET'N SASSY* digis are adorable. My fav is the Cocoa's Mittens with the critters' nose poking thru ~~ too cute =)

Enjoy your long-weekend.
xxoo

Howdy!