Sunday, November 8

Rachelle Anne Miller


It has recently come to my attention that I rarely "STAMP" anymore!  I mean, I do create cards, but I hardly EVAH use actual stamps!!  Trust me, there are positive reasons for this... because I love the versatility of digital stamps, to enlarge them, shrink them, and the storage (in your computer) can't be beat!  Not to mention that I love being a Doodlelicious Designer for Whimsie Doodles and I love being a guest designer for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps' DIGI BLOG this month, too!

HOWEVER, I have really been neglecting my shelves upon shelves of rubber and clear stamps!  SO, from now on, I am going to take at least ONE DAY a week to create something with one of the many stamp sets I haven't even used yet!  HAHA!  Should take me two years to get through them all probably, LOL!!!

I have used this image before, by Rachelle Anne Miller, but I forgot to take a picture of it before I sent it out!  So, I decided to take some time out for myself today and have some creative fun for me!  I love Rachelle's images, she has a neat flair for adding these little stars, dashes, twinkles and dots.  SO FUN!

I made this card for a family member who is expecting... the first one who POPS gets it.  I say that because I have FOUR people in my extended family that are preggers!  HAHA!  About my card, in case you were wondering... Papers are by FancyPants, I used Brilliance Graphite Black for stamping the kitty, and used Copics to color in.  I used Kaiser rhinestones and SUP's silver hardware piece with some ribbon I bought at Big Lots or somewhere!  Oh, and of course Spellbinder's Nestibilities for the large scallop flower and circle that the kitty is on!


Here's the detail on Rachelle's cutie patootie image, called Peek-A-Boo.  Isn't she talented?  What gets me is that the stamp actually gets the itty bittiest of dots and dashes!  Such attention to detail; and you know what I always say: "Love is in the details!"  Click on the pictures to enlarge, at least I THINK they are supposed to enlarge, sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.... haven't figured out the reasons for the differences of that yet!

Enjoy your Sunday!

4 comments:

Barb g (WV) said...

Such yummy coloring, Nicole...I've found these images difficult to color, but your image is fantastic.
The whole card is Yummy!
Barbg(WV)

JenMarie said...

Oh this is SUPER adorable!!

Jodi Collins said...

Holy Hannah! Your coloring ROCKS on this!!!

Thanh Vo said...

And I'm sure glad you came out to "stamp" I adore Rachelle Ann Miller and her images!

Howdy!