Sunday, November 1

It's a Whimsie Doodles Debut Day!



Here's the card that I showed a SneakPeek of just the other day!  It did look kind of 'grinchy' didn't it?

Well, it isn't at all!  It is a quite nice Christmas tree card!  It was embellished with KaiserScrapbook pearls and colored with my trusty ol' Copic markers. The paper is by SUP and the oval and scallop oval are nestibilities and I used the SUP scallop border punch to detail the right side of the card. I backed the inside of the card with a 1/2" strip of red paper to show off the scallop border a bit more. See below:




I also doubled-up the star and decorated it with some glittery stickles, like a real Christmas Muffin Tree should have! LOL! Thanks for taking the time to stop in and see FULL VIEW of the sneaky-peek!  Make sure you scroll down and see the previous post of another digi that WHIMSIE DOODLES came out with today, too!  Olive and Toasty are just toooooooo cute!

Blessings on your day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the card design and colors! The pearls are a great touch!! Blessings and hugs!!

Kelly Mahany said...

Love it Nicole!! Now I'm hungry!!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

So adorable Nicole! I jumped in and bought this one. I couldn't resist!

Howdy!