Thursday, November 12

New Releases and a Reminder

It is FREEBIE DIGI DAY!!!!!  Every Thursday Korin lavishes us with a freebie digi!  These are great for those newbie-digi crafters out there that just aren't too sure about going digitial!  Give it a whirl, it is FREE and if you are like me and love to color, you will be hooked right away! HAHA!  So CLICK HERE to see what digi is up for grabs today!

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps also released new stamp sets today (CLICK HERE for the direct link to the clear stamp sets called the SUNBEAMS) .  You can buy the SUNBEAMS individually, but I gave you the link to all four sets that you can purchase together with a little discount.  OH, and there are TWO new digi images today, too!  You can see those below!  SO CLICK HERE to see what all the excitement is about!


Enjoy your day!

I have a busy one ahead of me, so I better SCAT!

No comments:

Howdy!