Saturday, November 28

The Sweet Stop SSS32 Challenge!

HAPPY SATURDAY!!!  Can you believe that Thanksgiving is OVER?? I just can't believe it!  My cutie of a card is for this week's Sweet Stop Sketch challenge SSS32!  CLICK HERE to see the rest of the SUGARBABIES (designers) take on the sketch!  I think Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps' sketch blog is the best sketch blog!  I seriously have found it so much easier to make cards with their sketches!  Maybe I shouldn't say easier.... but FASTER!  And if you know me, OH MY, it usually takes me FOREVAH to crank out just one card!! 





My card is using some retired Stampin UP! papers, dewdrops by Robin's Nest, organza ribbon by clearbags.com, nestibilities for squares and scallops, oval diecuts by SUP punches, and the image is from Whimsie Doodles, called KISSMAS GINGER, isn't she cute holding that little mistletoe?!  I didn't know that gingerbread cookies had little 'bums' on them either, haha!  I made my cookie into a chocolate one!  Well, I had to match the color of the papers, you know!! 

I hope you share your take on the sketch and Mr. Linky it up to the SWEET STOP's BLOG HERE!!  I would love to see what you make; I always check them out!!

Come back tomorrow for a sneaky peek of some new digi's coming out next week!  If you figure out what it is, I am sure you will be laughing OUT LOUD!!! 

Enjoy the rest of your day!

2 comments:

Craftin' in the Rain said...

Such a cute image and I love the sentiment. I can't wait to try the sketch since it usually takes me forever to make a card too!

TexasGrammy said...

What a darling card! That sentiment is such a delight and sends such a happy message!

~Bev

Howdy!