Friday, November 13

Have One Ginger Good Day!!!


It's Friday the 13th!

AHHHHHHHH!

I hope that nothing 'horrible' happens today for you or ME!  HAHA!  These Whimsie Doodles Gingerbread people are just the sweetest! LOL!  Get it?  Sweet?  Cookie?  HAHA!  Ok, that is lame, but I am really worn out from this week, it has been a dooooozy!

You can see these digi gingerbread cookies with ornaments HERE at the Whimsie Doodles website.  The papers are again some old Wild Asparagus papers I have been hoarding, just in case I were to pick up the actual act of scrapbooking my children.  BUT, since it doesn't look like that is going to happen anytime soon, I might as well dive in and make a nice card out of them!  This is a 5x7 card, embellished with prima flowers and silver button brads.  The scallop rectangle is a nestiblity of course, and the coloring was done with my Copic Sketch markers.  Can you believe that I actually found myself looking for colors that I didn't have?  And I already have so many!  Now, that is sad!

Well, I am off to wrap up some new creations for Whimsie Doodles Debut Day on Sunday!  So be sure to check in after church and see what 'sweet' creations Melyssa and the Whimsie Doodles designers have come up with this time!

See you soon!

No comments:

Howdy!