Sunday, November 22

Something to Celebrate!


And BOY DO I have something to tell you about that will make you want to celebrate!  (BUT FIRST, my card: SUP retired papers, ribbon from HobbyLobby and the image and sentiment are from the PARTY MONSTER WHIMSIE DOODLES SET!)

Ok, so here's the exciting news!!!!!!   Whimsie Doodles is searching for an additional DOODLELICIOUS Guest Designer for December!  All you have to do to be considered is take part in the Whimsie Doodles challenge on PaperCraftPlanet HERE!  If you participate in the challenge, you will be considered to be the Guest Designer for the Full month of December!  HOW exciting is that??  CLICK HERE to see the details to play along!  OH, DEADLINE IS MIDNIGHT THIS TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!!! AGK!  I KNOW!  So, pop on over and get creative today!

Enjoy your Sunday!

2 comments:

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Gosh, I love that cake! Your art never ceases to delight me, Nicole!

Unknown said...

This cake just says "yummy". My daughter would love this for her birthday!

Howdy!