Wednesday, January 20

Birthday Wishes!



What is today?!?!  WEDNESDAY!!!!  And you know what that means!  A NEW Whimsie Wednesday challenge at our Paper Craft Planet group HERE!  A little penguin told me that someone's birthday was coming up, so I figured we'd all celebrate a few days early!  YEP, she's talented, she's artistic, and she's ALL THAT!!!!!! 

Let's all wish...
MELYSSA CONNOLLY
a
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! 

Please join me in this week's challenge and make a card with Melyssa in mind!  We are just so blessed to have Melyssa share her many talents with us, especially her image creating!  So, I hope you return the favor by showing her your wonderful BIRTHDAY inspired creations using her WHIMSIE DOODLES IMAGES!!  Don't forget, if you don't have any Whimsie images, pick up a freebie at the Whimsie Doodles store HERE or just join the PCP group and pick up some freebies there as well!

{About my card: I am using the Penguin Muffin Topper that is available as a digital stamp and also in self-clinging RED RUBBAH, TOO!  Be sure to check this set out HERE and HERE!}  My card is using sketch challenge #50 from THE PINK ELEPHANT CHALLENGE BLOG HERE, you should stop in there now and then, they have some great sketches and some uber fabulous talent, too!  Papers are by SUP and flowers by Prima and the border is a Martha Stewart punch, my latest fun-find!

Pop on over to Paper Craft Planet HERE and chat with us!  We'd love for you to stop by!

HAPPY {Early} BIRTHDAY, MELYSSA!

4 comments:

Dawn B. said...

This is adorable Nicole.. This image is so sweet. I got my card all done and on my blog. Will upload to PCP later..Hugs and thanks for hosting.

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card, Nicole!! The Penguin Muffin Topper is one of my fav's. Great job with this weeks challenges!! Thanks for playing with us over at The Pink Elephant!!

Melanie said...

Nicole...what a cute card!I just love it...you've done a fantastic job. I REALLY love that border punch...I think I "NEED" it. lol

Melanie

Annie said...

fab work - so cute - I just love your card and how you have interpreted our sketch at The Pink Elephant.
Ann xxx

Howdy!