Saturday, January 2

The Sweet Stop SSS37 Challenge!!



Happy New Year!

My family and I are enjoying having my parents here for a late Christmas/New Year's Eve celebration, so the cards are slacking right now, but I will be on the mend by next week!

The kids go back to school on Monday and so I am sure that will help my schedule a bit!  At least I hope so!

My card above is for this week's Sweet Stop sketch blog SSS37!  I don't know why the sketch isn't showing up larger, but you can click on the SSS37 LINK to take you to the Sweet Stop to see it in full!  Sorry about that!


I used some WONDERFUL Basic Grey papers called Perhaps that my sister gave me for Christmas {THANK YOU, KRIS!!!} and I used a just released new digi-image by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps called LOVE BIRDS that you can find HERE!  Copics for coloring and WalMart rhinestones for that bling and some Big Lots ribbon!  I made my birds look a bit different from each other so they would look like a boy and a girl, of course, heehee!

Be sure to check in on The Sweet Stop and see all of the newbie SugarBaby Designers that are joining us for the first time!  AND be sure to check in on the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps DIGI BLOG HERE to see more cards using the LOVE BIRDS digi!!

Have a great day!

14 comments:

Sandy said...

This is VERY pretty!!! I love the papers and the colors you chose. I just LOVE it!!!

Candace said...

This is beautiful, Nicole!! :) Have a great weekend!!

Stephanie said...

Adorable Nicole, love your papers!

Andrea said...

Beautiful job as usual Nicole...the papers are so very pretty!

Micki said...

Ohhhh I love it. And that sketch is great to feature this wonderful image. I love the light pink/greens and the papers are perfect with it. Beautiful card!!!!! Love it.

hugs

Melanie said...

Nicole...this is so pretty! Those papers are gorgeous!

Jodi Collins said...

How BEAUTIFUL Nicole! GORGEOUS image and coloring and those papers...sigh...they are STUNNING!! I think I am turning into a real paper junkie!

Unknown said...

This is just beautiful! The sweet touches you've added make it special! :)

Kelli said...

what a pretty card!!

Country Mouse said...

So, so pretty!!! I love your card, love the colors!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Printable Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Jan [LA 05:26pm, NY 08:26pm] - 03 Jan [UK 01:26am, OZ 12:26pm] ).

Unknown said...

What a pretty card Nicole! Looking forward working together in the Sugar Babies Team!

Dawn B. said...

This card is amazing Nicole..I love love love the layout..It is perfect..

Thanh Vo said...

The colours are gorgeous darling!

Howdy!