Sunday, January 24

Sketch & Stash Challenge 27

FIRST, A HUGE SHOUT OUT TO MY SISTER, KRIS!  Today is her birthday, so I want to wish her a HAPPY DAY and a Healthy and Prosperous 2010!!  Love you!

I found a new challenge blog yesterday, SKETCH AND STASH, and was inspired by this past Monday's sketch {#27 HERE}and got to work right away!  Gotta LUV a new sketch blog!!

AND you just gotta LOVE LOVE LOVE this new Origins Basic Grey paper!  SO GLAD I got it through one of my Whimsie Doodles Designer gal pals, Alicia!  {THANKS AGAIN!}  Aren't these colors perfect for the pears!?  I was going to use the Basic Grey Nook and Pantry paper set because it HAS PEAR PAPER in it, but when I saw this, I thought "BINGO"! HA! 

The image is by WHIMSIE DOODLES HERE, this Valentine's set is just adorable and totally affordable at just $5.00 for the entire set!  I LOVE cute images and LOW prices!  See you tomorrow with another newbie card for ya!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!



Copic colors used in this creation are detailed above!

Don't forget that you can get the Valentine Set from Whimsie Doodles.com 20% OFF by using the promocode {NICOLE20}!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave Blog Printable Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: [24 Jan 02:00pm GMT]).

dstandard said...

What a pretty card! Great coloring!

Jill said...

beautiful card Nicole I love your new BG papers so pretty thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

Becky said...

Wow! Gorgeous card Nicole, love the colours!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Thanh Vo said...

LOVE the way you used the papers, Nicole.

Carla Murphy said...

Such a pretty card. I was browsing through Facebooks 1,000,000 FB Artists and saw your card and thought - there's art I recognize and love!! 8)

Howdy!