Monday, January 25

ICS50 Blowing you Kisses!!


HAPPY MONDAY!!!!  WOW, what a productive weekend!  I won't tell you all that I got done this weekend, gonna keep that up my sleeve, but wow, let me tell ya I AM SMOKIN'!! LOL! 

I DO have a change that I will share, though!  Beginning on February 1st, this blog url/http link is going to change.  As of February 1st, the name will no longer be {AndersonArtsOnline(dot)blogspot}; it will be {GottaHavePaper(dot)blogspot}!  If you are a follower of this blog, no need to worry, you will remain linked to me.  However, if you just have me in your 'Favorites' list in your browser, you may want to go ahead and add it, if that is even possible.  I will remind you later in the week.

WHY this change?  WELL, originally this blog featured more than just paper, I had jewelry, gifts, a crocheted piece now and then, hence the ARTS part in the title.  Since I am only featuring cards/paper crafts here, I thought I would change it.  PLUS, I have a blog for my jewelry and gifts, which is {GottaHaveBling(dot)blogspot}, so keeping it consistant, I took the 'GottaHavePaper' too! HEEHEE!  I am looking forward to this change, for some odd reason, maybe because it feels like a fresh start!  NONE of my blogposts will be deleted, no worries there, so that is cool!

OK, that is the ''info'' part of my blog post, now onto my CUTE CARD that I made for today's post over at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps digiblog HERE!  I used a new image that came out a couple of weeks ago called BLOWING KISSES, which features this teddy bear (in full length) and three sentiments!  Just $4.50 for the entire set; perfect for Valentine-Card-making, don't you think?  Begin NOW, because Valentine's Day will be here before you know it!!

My papers are from the 6x6 pack of Basic Grey's Sugar Rush and bling by Basic Grey as well!  The sketch is inspired by yet another new sketch challenge blog that I have just found called INSPIRATIONAL CARD SKETCHES; this is my take on ICS50, I switched it up a bit, but I like it!  AND if you see below, I am adding a new feature to my card-posts, I am taking pictures of the COPIC colors that I used in creating that card.  So, maybe this will hope those newbie Copic colorers out there!


Well, that is all for now!  I have a BUSY few days ahead of me, but will be back for sure on Wednesday, if not sooner!!  If you ever have a question, please comment on a post or send me a personal email!!  HUGS!

Make it a MAHVELOUS MONDAY!

6 comments:

Country Mouse said...

Nicole...first of all, very cute card! I love what you did w/ the image. I would have never thought to cut him in half!he,he! :) Looking forward to your new look...have fun!

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card, Nicole!! The little bear is too cute and I love the colors & DP!! Wonderful job!!

Vicky said...

Sweet card, great job with the sketch. :)x

Micki said...

Love that card love how you used a punch to focus on the upper part of the bear! :-)

hugs

marley said...

such a sweet card! great take on the sketch!

jo said...

Lovely colourful card! Thanks for joining in at ICS :)

Howdy!