Friday, January 22

CPS #150


Card Positioning Systems has a new sketch up HERE, #150.  I used that as inspiration yesterday on my card you see above.  I used a new digi out by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps called HEART PRINCESS.  I girly'd it up with some beautiful pink and blue Prima flowers, some sparkly light blue rhinestones by Kaiser Scrapbook and then used my Copic markers to color her in to match my Stampin' UP! papers.  I left the top empty because of all the busy-ness about the card in the bottom.  Leaving the top empty gives your eye a place to rest and keeps it a bit more balanced, at least I think so! LOL!

This card was for yesterday's Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps digi day at PaperCraftPlanet.  The challenge was (and still is!) The Frog and the Princess!  You can upload and share any creation using a princess or a frog or both!  If you do so, you will get some digis for FREE!  CLICK HERE to see how to get your freebie digis!

See you tomorrow with a newbie card for The Sweet Stop Sketch Blog!!!!!

Have a SUPAH DAY!

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Ain't she sweet with all the bling and primas?

Howdy!