Saturday, January 9

Sketch Challenge!!

Here's my SSS38 card for  The Sweet Stop Sketch Blog!!  This week's sketch is almost so easy that it is difficult!!!  Ever have one of those situations?  I tackled it and finally got this! 

I used some bold Merrakech papers by BG and a scrolly diecut from Quikutz and my UBER CUTE image is by WHIMSIEDOODLES!  This froggy is from a set that you can FIND HERE for just $5.00!  There's five other images in this set that coordinate with this one and all are perfect for Valentine's Day!!

I also submitted this to CUTE CARD THURSDAY #94 for using a brand new digi and also these papers are at least new to me! LOL!  Hope they like it, too!!! 

I hope you join me over at THE SWEET STOP!  Show us your cards or layouts using the sketch by linking up to Mr. Linky!! 

Have a great day!

12 comments:

Candace said...

That froggy is soooo CUTE!!! I think I'm gonna have to head over and buy him and the others! Have a great weekend!

Sandy said...

Very cute card! I love the look of the smoochy lips and flirty eyes! Cute!!!

Sheila said...

You always amaze me with your talent! :)

Country Mouse said...

Love this image!!! He is "toadily cute"!!! :) Love your patterned paper too, such a pretty card!!!

Micki said...

oh that is just adorable. Those lips, lol. Love the papers you chose, so colorful. Love the flourishes with the flowers. Perfect without being too busy. :-)

Unknown said...

Too too cute!! What a fun image! I love your pretty dp- great card! :)

Unknown said...

Hi Nicole,

What a great card! Love this cute froggie and the papers are beautiful!

Renata

Andrea said...

Almost can't stand how cute this is! Awesome as usual!

Lynne in NI said...

Fabulous froggy Nicole! I love her lipstick and blue eyeshadow!
:D

Kris said...

I think this is my most favorite card that you've ever made!!

Nicole said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH for the sweet comments, you guys!! I agree with my sister, above! This is my most favorite card I have ever made, too! I think this calls for trying to submit to a magazine! I am going for CARDS! Wish me luck!

Hugs to all!

Kelli said...

omword I am in love with that patterned paper you used! and you know I love the whimsie ;)

Howdy!