Saturday, January 23

The Sweet Stop SSS40


Happy Saturday!  BOY, did that week just fly by or WHAT?  WOW!  I can't believe we are almost done with January!  My mom always said as you get older the years tend to go by faster... man, she was right!  HA!

Here's my card for this week's SWEET STOP sketch challenge SSS40!  The image is called Cloud 9 Leah and is from Whimsie Doodles and the papers are by Imaginisce that I bought a year or two ago!  Do you think I have a hoarding problem??? LOL!!  Be sure to stop by The Sweet Stop and play along with this week's sketch!  You may just be picked to be our next month's Guest Designer!  Why not give it a try?

Have a GREAT WEEKEND!
Don't forget you can get this image at WhimsieDoodles.com for 20% off by putting in the promocode {NICOLE20}!

7 comments:

Andrea said...

So very sweet! If I ever get copic markers, you are going to have to give me some lessons! Love the wave to the sketch! Simply fabulous!

Unknown said...

Wonderful card! The hearts are so pretty and perfect for the sweet image! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave Blog Printable Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: [23 Jan 02:42pm GMT]).

Country Mouse said...

Nicole...this card is adorable!!! I love that image!! Super cute!!!

Rachel said...

very cute Nicole.
hugs,
Rachel

Unknown said...

What a pretty card! Love the colours and the image is so sweet.

Allison Rankin said...

Love that sketch and your combo of papers rocks my world!

Howdy!