Sunday, January 31

PLEASE READ! IMPORTANT INFO! BLOG CANDY!

As I announced last Monday, I am changing the URL/http: of this blog tomorrow!  DO NOT LOSE ME!  Add yourself as a follower, or put me in your favorites today!  You can always remove yourself as a follower later!

This blog will change as of 10:00 PM eastern time MONDAY NIGHT.

Tomorrow on this blog, there will be a BLOG HOP for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps!  And in order to not confuse the people involved in the hop on such short notice, I decided to change the blog tomorrow NIGHT!  This blog is currently andersonartsonline(dot)blogspot(dot)com.   THIS is changing, and all posts will be transfered to:

GOTTAHAVEPAPER (dot) BLOGSPOT
(dot) COM

Make note of it!  OKIE DOKIE!?

EVEN MORE IMPORTANT INFO for TOMORROW...........

Tomorrow is the DEBUT of my JEWELRY & GIFT BLOG!  YEP, believe it or not, I am ON TIME for ONCE in my life!  It has taken some long days and long nights and A TONNNNNNN of jpegs, but it is up and ready for your review tomorrow at 7am or SOONER!

The Jewelry & Gift blog is:


AGAIN, make note of it!!!!

Did I mention BLOG CANDY!?! 

OH, yes I DID!  Over at GottaHaveBling, there will be BLOG CANDY!  I won't tell you what it is, but it is worth your while heading over in the morning!  Get ready to tell your friends and neighbors, because if you do, you get even MORE chances to win!

That's it!  I have been working on the debut for the past 48 hours straight, minus sleeping of course!  And there's tons to see and tons for sale!  I look forward to picking up the jewelry line again after nearly a year off.  From my son graduating high school in May to some medical issues that went sour, 2009 was NOT a pleasant year for me and it did NOT let me craft beyond my card-making; and even THAT suffered somewhat, too.  So, I really look forward to creating more jewelry and gifts and taking custom orders, too! 

SEE YOU TOMORROW!

No comments:

Howdy!