Wednesday, January 27

Whimsie Wednesday at Paper Craft Planet



WOW, this week is FLYING!  Yesterday was crazy, but fun, with all the kids at home due to our unexpected snow!  And I did manage to get this card made for this week's Paper Craft Planet challenge at the Whimsie Doodles forum!!

Doesn't this image remind you of Joey on "Friends"?  SO FUNNY!  That Melyssa, she's silly!  She designs up the 'pun'niest sayings!   Did I mention that you can get this image FREE???  YEP, just join the Whimsie Doodles Forum and you can snag it for yourself!  OR if you would rather shop around go to the Whimsie Doodles store HERE!!  I bet there's tons of things that will tickle your fancy!

I used the Stampin' UP! tab punch to connect my two individual circles together.  And I wrapped some ribbon into a bow around that, too.  These pictures don't do the card justice.  The sky is really blue and the ground is green and the word 'EWE' has blue around it.  It's pretty cute in person!  Maybe one of these days I will get a better camera!  {hmm... my birthday IS in less than a month... }

Well, now, why don't you head on over to the PCP group HERE today for some chattin' and sharing!?  If you would like to play along, I guess you should know that this challenge is to make a card that is not the typical 'square' or 'rectangle'!  Hence, my circle!  I hope to see you there!

Enjoy your HUMP DAY!

3 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable card, Nicole!! I love how you created the circle card!!

Country Mouse said...

Love this card!!! I have this image, I need to get busy using it! Thanks for the inspiration!!!!

Micki said...

Ohhhh, this is awesome. I love it.

Howdy!