Thursday, January 7

SNR Challenge Day with SNSS!!


SERIOUSLY!!  Is this cute or WHAT???? HA!  Mr. Koala sending a love note?  HEEHEE!  I bet my sister likes this, she was once fond of Koala bears...  I used this adorable 'just released' KOALA stamp from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps for my ScrapbookNews&Review challenge card today!  Today's challenge is a COLOR challenge: RED AND PINK!  To see the full details of the challenge AND to play along to get a free digi, too CLICK HERE!

You know, it is funny when you think about it... Blue, light blue; Green, light green; Yellow, light yellow.... Red, PINK.  NO, not light red! HAHA!  So, you would think they would go 'together' like the other sets, but not so much.  We hardly ever see clothing with red and pink together if you think about it!  AND the same is true for orange!  Light orange is peach or apricot, I guess, but you still see those together in closing and home decor.  But when it comes to Red and Pink, I guess the contrast is funny to us for some reason and we don't put the two together as often!  I LOVE this paper by Basic Grey!  These are from the Nook and Pantry paper set that my Mom gave me for Christmas along with the Eskimo Kisses!  Just love these sets!  {Thanks MOM!}

The sketch layout is a MOJO MONDAY sketch challenge from this week, and was this a CHALLENGE FOR ME! WOW!  For some reason, I just couldn't work it as easy!  Guess that's why they call it a challenge!! HA!  If you ever get 'stuck' go there for some great sketches!!  I also entered this for CUTE CARD THURSDAY!  A new sketch blog to me that I will keep in my sidebar for your inspiration!  Their challenge is to use something new!  Well, this IS a new DIGI!!!!!!!  Hope they like it!

Be sure to join me over at the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps CHALLENGE at SNR!  There's sure to be chatter, free digi's and a bunch of beautiful projects shared!  Hope to see you there, I will be waiting for ya! 

Blessings on your Thursday!

9 comments:

Tracey Parrott said...

This is sooo cute and I love the colors...you did a great job with the layout..everything just flows on this beautiful card!

Melanie said...

Nicole...he's so cute!! I am just loving your card. Hope to "see" you over at SNR later today!

Melanie

Sandy said...

He's adorable and I love the warm colors you chose! Cute, cute, cute!

Rose Ann said...

This is so adorable, Nicole...and your coloring looks wonderful!! Love the patterned papers too!!

Sheri Gilson said...

This is so sweet Nicole!! I love Mr. Koala, he is adorable!! The colors are so rich & yummy!!

~Jeri~ said...

What an adorable card Nicole!! I love that image and the sentiment fits it perfectly!!! What a great and sweet card!

Anonymous said...

Too, too cute, Nicole! I really like how realistically you colored the koala, and those background papers are so warm and wonderful!

Dawn B. said...

This is adorable..That image looks terrific with your Christmas paper gift..What a mom..Super coloring too..

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Scrapbooking Challenges & Competitions search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Jan [LA 03:41am, NY 06:41am, UK 11:41am, OZ 10:41pm] ).

Howdy!