Sunday, January 17

Window Card


This week at the Whimsie Doodles PCP group HERE, we were challenged to make a window card.  I thought I would use one of Whimsie Doodles new digi sets HERE.  I used the cookie image to make this card!  Papers, ribbon are by Stampin' UP!, pearls are from Kaiser and rhinestones from WalMart!  Copics for coloring and Nestibilities for large circles and scallop circle, small flowers from a Marth Stewart punch.


Inside:



Don't forget that Whimsie Doodles is offering 20% off by using a promocode!  NICOLE20 (all caps!) will give you a 20% discount on anything in the store!  Take advantage of this sale before February 4th!  Thanks for stopping by today!

Make it a SUPER DAY!

3 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

Aww what a cutie Nicole! Those papers are lovely and the sentiment made me smile!

Kylie said...

Super cute card Nicole! I love your design and your colouring is AWESOME!!!!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Sheri Gilson said...

Yummy card, Nicole!! I love how you enlarged the cookie!! Great job with the challenge!!

Howdy!