Sunday, November 23

Thankful Thought for today

YO FOLKS, it is Sunday night and I have been plugging away at the jewelry all day long! I am totally wiped out! Tomorrow is going to be MORRRRRRRRRRRE fun because I get to play with paper! It seems like I pull my best work out at the last minute of a deadline, so I will be getting some things done tomorrow for Sheetload of Cards' next issue!

Seeing as how Thanksgiving is just four little days away, I thought I would post some things that I am thankful for right now.

Not all of you know that I had a mamogram and a chest xray done a couple of weeks ago, but just Friday had confirmation that there is nothing "questionable" going on now. That does make me feel so happy, but at the same time makes me wonder why I have been having some isolated pain. It has now gone away in its' entirety, so if it re-surfaces I will head back for more testing, maybe an ultrasound next time. But for now, I am thankful to be able to not worry like I had been for a select five days.

I am also thankful that KayLee has finally gotten over her fever and sore throat and will be headed back to school tomorrow. She's excited, too!!

I am SOOOOOOOOOO thankful that I got the kids' Christmas shopping done (for the most part) this weekend, that way I can focus on the reason for the season!

Josh's grades at school are climbing with each report card, so I am grateful that he has really pulled together some determination within himself to get'r done his senior year!

Final thought for today is that I am thankful for my hubby and that my hubby has a career that allows me to stay home and be there for KayLee when she is home from school three days in a row. Or where I can go shopping and spend an easy $500.00 on some much needed clothes and shoes. Know what I mean? There is nothing that any of us should be more thankful for than that of security, love and support. (don't get me wrong, I have my moments with Scott, believe me!, but for the most part, I got the better end of the deal in this marriage. That is something that I continue to strive to make better about myself, so that one day maybe Scott will actually think that he is the one who got lucky with me!)

I am going to post a few more things over the next few days that I am thankful for, but until then, please post the same on YOUR BLOG or comment here of things that you are thankful for, too! AND challenge others who read your blog to do the same!

See ya'll tomorrow!

2 comments:

Amy S said...

thanks for the GREAT idea---I am THANKFUL for sooooooooooooooooooooooo much....we take for granted!! thankful for friends...family..& HEALTH

Amy S said...

ps glad all is well ~!

Howdy!