Monday, September 8

More Wild Asparagus - 1

WOW, did that weekend go by FAST or WHAT? At least there are only five more days until the next one, right? It isn't like we have to wait for 14 more days until the next weekend, could you imagine that? We are so lucky! HA HA!

From Saturday's post of this paper set, here are two of the five card-layouts that I got finished. (The others will be later today!) This top one is one of my two favorites, so I had to post it first! I love this scallop punch by Martha Stewart. If you haven't heard, Martha's stuff is available at Wal-Mart and I believe it is cheaper than the prices were at Michael's! WOOHOO! If not, oh well, I love this punch anyway! HA! I made two cards of this sketch, by the way.

The center sentiment is by SUP! and I used their new punch to make this shape; although I am excited that Spellbinders came out with this same shape for their nestibilities, too! I just have to get my hands on them!

The lower card is yet another 'any occasion' card, using the 'Thinking of You' sentiment. I do LOVE this stamp image by SUP! with the little thought bubble with a heart in it. SO SWEET! And, I made three of this sketch out my papers. I love stretching my paper!

I was able to make 8 cards so far with this set, and have enough paper to make another 3-4, so I may try to do that today, we'll see. BUT, I will have the rest of the cards posted today, so check back soon!




2 comments:

JenMarie said...

Oh, these are sooo pretty!!

Unknown said...

All your cards are awesome!! Way to go by using up your stash!!

I really like the look of that punch you used on your first card. I may have to borrow that one!!

Howdy!