Monday, September 8

More Wild Asparagus - 3

Finally, the last two cards! Well, the first one on top, here, is similar to the sage green 'Thinking of You' card in the previous post back a few. I changed it up with an elegant eggplant background and used a felt scalloped ribbon to top. It's all about scallops right now, isn't it?

The second card is a different layout for me. I am not sure I really like it, but I guess it works! I do love the butterflies stamped on it, though. OH, all flowers are by Prima, forgot to mention that!

My hubby (who usually says nothing) really liked this one. I think it is because of the picot style ribbon. He grew up on a house that was a bit more 'country' in style, and this ribbon is used a lot in country crafts like his mom has in her house. So, I guess it reminded him of home. Aw!

I was able to make two of the Celebrate card from this set of papers and just one of the top card. All in all, I got 8 cards so far, so that is not bad!




1 comment:

Cheryl KVD said...

Beautiful cards!!! The colors and designs are great!

Howdy!