Tuesday, February 10

Color Challenge and BOOK INFO!

My SUPER-Paper-Talented Friend, Kathleen Paneitz, gifted me this wonderful Sketchbook a week ago or so! AND I LOVE IT!!! I came up with this beauty of a card in under 30 minutes, which to those of you who know me well.... that is a RECORD!! Thank YOU, Kathleen! I LOVE THIS BOOK! It gives you one sketch and then like 4-5 fabulous samples on how other creative gals used the sketch... and of course, Kathleen is in it, too!! (SHE ROCKS!)

This sketch is found on Page 4! SO EASY!! Really takes out the grunt work This card is going to be given to one of the kids' teachers for Valentine's Day, along with their gift! I am excited about this one, can you tell?? OH, and the color choices are from today's SCS color challenge to use Perfect Plum, Pink Pirouette and Kiwi Kiss! Great Combo, so SPRING-LIKE!!


Click on the pic below to see where you can purchase it!! And, don't forget to check out Kathleen's BLOG here, she is very artistic with the camera, her garden and her crafts!


Thank YOU again, Kathleen, You are so generous!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicole, you are the generous one ~ with all your nice comments and high praise. Thank you for everything and the link love. I'm so glad you like the book and you're definitely making some great cards with it. That bird card is really pretty. XXOO K

Unknown said...

I just may have to look thru that one, Nicole!! Looks like an awesome book!

Howdy!