Monday, February 2

Recessed Window Card

Today's SCS challenge is to use a RECESSED WINDOW in your card. You can find all of the ink and paper and stamp details HERE IN MY GALLERY if you are interested. (Leave a comment, too, I love feedback!) Click on the card picture to enlarge and see the glittery details. I added some snowflake Martha Stewart glitter to the inside of the window and also at the bottom, for some fun!

I was determined to get this card DONE for today's challenge, but since I am rushed for time and have so much to do today, this card is a little more simple than what I am usually 'KNOWN' for. (You 'regulars' know what I mean!)

I thought this card would be appropriate since a week ago today we were on the brink of our winter storm that closed school for 4 entire days, and even resulted in a 2hour delay yet today! SO.... here's to sending you....



WARM WINTER WISHES!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Simple, but CUTE!

Howdy!