Friday, February 20

STRIPE SCS Challenge

WOW! Talk about a ton of compliments! I am so flattered!!

That is what I had on this card yesterday at SCS. Funny thing is that it only took me about 35 minutes to make this card! OH, for those newbie readers here, I normally take an hour or MORE to per-fect just ONE card! LOL!!! Maybe I shouldn't try so hard, HAHAHAA!!!

Yesterday's SCS challenge was to use STRIPES! WOW, how easy is that? So, I pulled out this new textured To the Nines Paper Set by SUP! and my new Thoughts and Prayers stamp set (sure to be my next new fave, right up there with Baja Breeze!!) and out came this! I don't know how I managed such a pretty card in such a short amount of time! Must be easier when you have awesome paper and a super cool stamp set coming together!



Aren't you glad it is finally Friday!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful card Nicole. It fills a need for me at the moment so I'm glad I popped over here. Sorry to hear you've been sick ~ hope you're doing much better now? and a big thank you to you for sending your Dad to my blog. He left me such a nice message!

Amy S said...

love it!!

hey - i think Sun is last day for b-ball???

Howdy!