Thursday, February 19

Round Top Box

SplitCoastStampers had a challenge to make this round top box from a template they provided. Of course, I had to put my own twist on it with some special cutting around the flower-petals... I just couldn't CUT THEM OFF you know!! I added the chocolates my hubby gave me for Valentines and VIOLA!! A cute little gift box! Now I just need to go back to the local Chocolate Shop and get more candies to put back in it! LOL!

The paper is from Scenic Route, a stash of paper that I picked up last week at my friends house. LOVE this paper! Feminine but not GIRLY PINK!! The sentiment and chocolate chips are from Oh So Sweet Stampin' UP! stamp set. Does that sentiment ring true to you, too???? HAHA!


Have a DANDY Candy of a DAY!!

1 comment:

Cheri said...

That is the cutest box! And the sentiment says it all for me! =D

(Stop by my blog for a chance at some candy that won't rot your teeth!)

Howdy!