Tuesday, April 29

OH NO!

They re-set the counter! NOW is my chance to get past that #2 ranking for that yet untouchable #1! HA HA! OK, so I am going to sweeten the deal... If you vote within the next 20 hours (TILL NOON WEDNESDAY) I will give you a wonderful added bonus of 10 entries into the drawing for the one-of-a-kind sterling and Swarovski crystal bracelet (pictured at top).


DON'T FORGET...
the drawing is tomorrow,
Wednesday at NOON!!

I will draw between noon and 1pm, hopefully. (I have an appointment at 9am and then another at 10am, and then have to pick up the kids at Geri's and grab some Mickey D's if they behave themselves while at her house!) I will then have to tally the rest of the votes from the morning (while I am out) after lunch and then will pull some lucky winner's name! HOW EXCITING! Someone is going to walk away with a beautiful bracelet, which I would put a price tag of $75 or more on if selling it at the Hog House Gallery this weekend!

Spread the word, too! ANYONE who votes between NOW and noon tomorrow, even if they have never voted before, will get 10 entries into the drawing if they vote and email me my ranking! My email is at top! AND in my profile... but here it is anyway!

anderson.arts (at) insightbb.com

VOTE & EMAIL MY RANKING
for 10 additional entries!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH
FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

No comments:

Howdy!