Friday, April 11

ScissorBling

As mentioned in my post from Wednesday... I sold a lot of scissorblings at Tiffany's cropnight. These are nice to have on your scissors so noone mistakes your NEW scissors for their old ones! I make all of the blings different, so that they will be unmistakably YOURS. If you want one, let me know (email at left). They range from $5.00 to $9.00 depending on the crystals, sterling or lampwork beads involved. IF you want a matching set, as Tiffany requested, I can do that as well! She ordered 6 for all of her scissors and to be used to ID her cropping tote or whatever. You can punch a hole in your business card and slide it on the clasp to then attach to your suitcase, purse or anything you want to have your name/info on!

This is the PERFECT gift for those CraftyGals who have everything already! I will post the ones I have remaining in inventory later! CHECK BACK! Put me in your favorites to remember!





No comments:

Howdy!