Tuesday, May 20

Cards for Alisa and Mrs. Small

Here's the card to go with Eli's teacher's KeyBling above. These colors of Ruby Red, Pumpkin Pie and Soft Sky were inspired by Split Coast Stampers color challenge #166. I colored the rocketship with my newbie Copic markers and added some silver stickles for some sparkle in the nighttime sky! I thought that the rocketship would look silly in a light sky with stars shining, so I shaded it with a neutral toner #3. I hope Mrs. Small likes her card!

I made a matching one at the same time and gave it to a gal that works at my doctor's office. She is always so kind and understanding when I have to call and rearrange appointments or talk to the nurse AGAIN and AGAIN! She is ALWAYS so fun to talk to, too! She IS A BLAST!

Thanks, Alisa!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmmm, beautiful Copic work! ;)

Unknown said...

I am loving all your copic work!!! This just might be a purchase I need to make!!!!

Howdy!