Monday, May 19

Honey Birthday Wishes!

I posted earlier about my hubby not checking out my blog, letting you know that I am safe on posting items for him, since he doesn't ever look at what I post. So, for YOUR viewing pleasure, here is his birthday card for this coming Friday. I just love the patterned paper, by Basic Grey! I love oranges and rust whether it is in cardstock, ribbon, home decor or clothing! And a splash of blue just makes it pop even more!

I love this little porcupine, it is soooo cute! And the idea of a delicate butterfly feeling safe around it just made me melt inside. Scott really stepped up to the plate during and after my surgery, even up to last night when I had to go to bed early. He never complained about making supper, or putting the kids to bed. And on that note, he left this morning saying a very sincere "I love You" after getting Josh and Eli up and ready for school for me so that I could sleep in as long as possible.

So, really, I AM very happy that he has chosen to share his life with me! He is such a great hubby and an even better Daddy! And you know anyone can be a dad, but it takes someone special to be a Daddy! Happy Birthday Early, Honey, even though you will probably NEVER read this! XOXOXOXOXO!!



By the way, I colored the porcupine image in three different colors of Copics, the butterfly with orange and yellow and outlined the entire image in a warm toner gray to ground the image. I LOVE coloring!

No comments:

Howdy!