Friday, May 16

PreSchool Thank You's!

Howdy Neighbors! I wish I had taken more pictures of these two keychains! One of the kids must have played with the camera and changed my settings because nearly all the pictures were blurry! These two keychains were gifted to KayLee's two preschool teachers yesterday at her graduation party. Miss Donna and Miss Kiley really liked them and Kiley said she already hooked up her keys to it before we left! They were really great with KayLee and did help her work out some social skills since she was on the younger end of the scale for her class. Miss Donna and Miss Kiley will surely be missed! Everything (except the heart) is sterling! Everyone needs some KeyBling! To me, a keychain is just another piece of jewelry! And since you have your keys with you no matter where you go, you should have one that reflects you! If you want one, email me and I will see if I can help ya out. Prices range from $20.00 to $50.00, which uses a sterling keyring as well.


Have a SUPAH DAY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it!

Howdy!