Friday, May 29

BoBUNNY from Precious Scraps



Oooooooo! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this BoBunny paper set! Geezy Petes! Something kept telling me to get to the Paper-Table today and now I know why! Isn't this great? I just love how it came out! Bev at Precious Scraps (that I design for) sent me this paper-set by BoBunny and I immediately LOVED IT! The set came with a self-adhesive, diecut sheet full of flowers and borders and little journal items, so cute! SO, I used two of the borders here, the floral border on top of the blue scalloped one! I cut off a 4 1/2" square corner of one of the patterned papers to get the floral flourish and added a double-layered flower diecut! I added the 'hi' alphabet stickers, too!
OH, I guess I should mention that this is a larger card of 5 x 7 size. I needed to make it larger to fit in all of these wonderful patterns on ONE card! LOL!

These papers are double sided and FABULOUS with a wonderful array of designs from stripes, to circles to florals to solids (like the black and tealy blue shown below). If you want these papers, get a hold of BEV at PRECIOUS SCRAPS and she will hook ya up!

Enjoy the rest of your evening!

3 comments:

Niki Estes said...

Such a pretty card, Nicole! You are rocking that paper set! Just beautiful cards!

Susan Timmerman said...

PRETTY! See what happens when I don't have time to stop by for a few days? You have been VERY busy!

Kelly said...

I guess it's been a while since I've been here. you have been busy! This paper is gorgeous!

Howdy!