Tuesday, May 19

NO! Thank YOU!!! PeanutBee, Denise!

WOW, I wish I could claim this one as my own, but I didn't do it! OH MY! Isn't this just the loveliest card?? My cyber-paper-pal, Denise Marzec, sent me this card yesterday to say thanks for the Blog Candy KeyBling SHE WON HERE.

But, really! Thank YOU, Denise, this is one of the most wonderful cards I have ever been sent!! All of the layers, the embossing, the piercing, the embellishment-detailing, WOW! Need I say more? Thanks so much for this wonderful artistic piece of work!!!!!!!!!! You ROCK!!



Thanks, Denise!!

6 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Awwww, you sweet girl....thanks for the VERY nice words. You just made my day! We're off to meet up with some friends for a play date at Chick-Fil-A....where I can show off that AWESOME-EVEN-BETTER-IN-REAL-LIFE keybling. It's seriously FANTASTIC!

Unknown said...

This card is just beautiful!!!! Lucky girl you are to receive this beauty in the mail!!

A Touch of SOL said...

Lucky GALS! One for Denise winning the Key Bling and You for receiving such a beautiful card..

Susan said...

That is indeed a beautiful card! I am sure you deserve it for giving away that keybling!

Kate Cecil said...

This is a gorgeous card! I love the shape, is it a die? You are so lucky to receive such a treat!! Enjoy graduation, ours is in 2 weeks!!

Jenna Cotton said...

Heck yea! Thats gorgeous! so much great detail!

Howdy!