Saturday, May 30

Shining down on ME!

I had another item stolen at the H.H.Gallery (where I sell my paper-crafts and jewelry and gifts) since I was there a couple of weeks ago. A gorgeous pair of earrings, priced at $18.00. They even were matching to a bracelet on display. Well, at first, I have to admit I was pretty darn upset, but then after a bit, I realized that it was not helpful holding all of this anger and I let it go and told God to give me peace about it. AND when I did, look at what I saw.......

I took this pic on the way home from the H.H. Gallery this evening. Can you see the sun-beams coming down through the clouds? And, to me, there's a smile in the sky.... do you see it? Don't cha just love it when you feel like HE is watching over you?



Enjoy your Saturday Evening!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice picture!
Cool blog!
And.. you surely is a great artisan! :)

Char in So Cal said...

When I see the sun beams like that I tell my kids: "Look you guys. There's God in the clouds."

I have a few pics in my files of Him in the clouds.

Char in So Cal

Howdy!