Thursday, May 7

LNS Circle Challenge

Hello folks! This is my son's graduation party announcement that I finally got shipped out this week. My EXhusband actually called me JUST TO TELL me that he thought it was really awesome! HOW sweet was that? Don't get me wrong, we are on good terms and all, but to call JUST to say it was awesome?? WOW! What a compliment!

I used this tri-fold style that I first saw when I had lunch with my friend, CHAS. She showed me a business size wedding program folded like this, but had the belly band circle in the middle. Well, I thought I would slide it to the left where the fold angles down to. Hers also had a another peek-a-boo triangle at the bottom, but I didn't do that. I just angled the top so it would reveal Josh's graduating year. NEAT HUH??

My friend Tiffany came to my rescue with the GOLD SUP! cardstock, as I seriously wasn't thinking and hadn't ordered any. Well, that isn't exactly accurate. Our school's colors are black and gold, and I was just going to use More Mustard, but then I thought about using the gold because it ISSSS a graduation announcement, right?? I love the way it turned out! Chas also came to my rescue with the black 12x12 cardstock, too. What would I have done without them?

Well, FINALLY after figuring out this main look, I felt it needed a little splash more of white on the belly band... Guess what, my other friend KELLY said to cut the little triangle out of the white slip of paper and VOILA!... PERFECT!

The G stamp image is from the current Graduation stamp set in the SUP! catty, and the envelope I decorated using some gold stickles and the OLD graduation stamp set, I think it is retired now. This invitation has a circle on it, so I am going to add it to this week's challenge on Late Night Stamper's Yahoo Group! If you aren't a member or don't know what it is.... just see my previous post to learn more about it!






Congratulations, JOSH, Just two more weeks!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow! Once again you've inspired me. These announcements are gorgeous. Maybe if I start now, I can have my daughter's graduation announcements finished in time. That would be May 2018!

Jenna Cotton said...

Way to go Nicole!!! That looks sharp!

A Touch of SOL said...

Love how the Gold pops off the Black...You did a GREAT job...I also love to decorate the envelope.

Anonymous said...

Nicole, these are gorgeous. Very classy! I need to get started on my daughter's announcements.

Lorita said...

Nicole,
Very pretty announcements. You did a great job and I think that Josh is going to love them.
Lorita

Robb_eeie said...

Hi Nicole ~ I hope Josh realizes what an ~~AMAZING~~ Mom he has, in creating his Prom Cards :0)

They are totally stunning and my favorite has got to be the gold embossed cap and diploma that appears on the envelope. Just adds such class and elegance.

CONGRATULATIONS Josh ... hope Mom doesn't cry her entire way through the ceramony :) *wink*

Howdy!