Wednesday, May 13

SheetLoad of Cards #3

Here's my 'Beyond a Card' using this month's SheetLoad of Cards sketch! When I saw the sketch, I immediately knew I wanted to use it for the recipe swap I had signed up for with my friends here locally.

Click on the picture to get this awesome CROCKPOT Corned Beef & Cabbage recipe! I only make that 2-3 times a year, but should make it more often, it is really good!

You can see how I used the THERE SHE GOES STAMPS on the recipe card. Jessica's stamps just rock!


Have a super DAY!

5 comments:

A Touch of SOL said...

Very nice...Love the colors you chose.

Jenna Cotton said...

This is the prettiest recipe EVER!!

Debbie said...

What a great way to share your favorite recipes!

Kelly said...

What a beautiful recipe card...and thanks for the recipe!

Jessica G. said...

Such an elegant recipe card! I really like the DP and the beautiful designs you created on the orange panel. We just found out this year that our whole family is a fan of corned beef and cabbage so we definitely need to give your crockpot recipe a try!

Howdy!