Friday, May 22

Today's the Day!

I can't believe my son is graduating tonight! I seriously remember his first day of kindergarten, his time in the cub scouts, him playing in the fall soccer league, even 8th grade graduation and his request of wearing a pink tie for it. WOW. Time sure does fly!

I will be in hiatus until Sunday or Monday for regular blogging, but will pop in here and there with some pics hopefully!! I have a dozen family members coming to town, so it will be busy here, I am sure!

Take care and enjoy the LONGGGGGGG weekend!

5 comments:

Precious Scraps by Beverly said...

Enjoy your weekend with family and friends. Congrats to your son !

Beth said...

Congratulations on your son's graduation! My oldest is only 13, but I know that day is coming quickly. You have a lovely blog and some amazing creations! Enjoy your weekend as you celebrate!!

RockerJewlz said...

Oh man, Nicole, you will have so much fun! There is nothing like sitting with a bunch of family screaming and yelling together for your "baby!"

Unknown said...

Have a great time and remember to have fun!!!

Debbie said...

Congratulations to your son. I hope he appreciates his mom's encouragement thru all the ups and downs of school.
Enjoy your time with your friends and family this weekend. Your stamps will be calling to you next week.

Howdy!