Thursday, May 28

Teacher's Gift Card Set {Part 3}

Here's the final three notecards that I made for Isaac's teachers using the Basic Grey Porcelain paper set (available at PRECIOUS SCRAPS!) Again, these are way more simple than my usual layer upon layer upon layer of papers, but I do think they are really pretty!

OH, if you want this sketch, I will post it next (pictured above). You can really make a ton of cards at once using this sketch. Kind of like at SheetLoad of Cards where they give you a sketch, show you how to cut your papers, and then give you a variety of samples for you to drool over! SheetLoad will be debuting their JUNE ISSUE in just a couple of days! I was the sketch artist this month and I think you will like the sketch that I came up with for the issue. The design team really did the sketch justice with some beautiful card creations and also with some other items, like altered art and scrapbook layouts. (I even did a 6x6 scrapbook page using the sketch! YEAH, I KNOW, ME! I actually did another LAYOUT! HAHA!)




Butterfly punch shown here (above and below) is by Martha Stewart. The scallop oval punch and oval punch are by Stampin' UP! And these two envelopes are scatter-stamped with a Stampin' UP! background stamp set, can't think of the name, but maybe it is Itty Bitty stamps?
I love the variety of colors in the Porcelain Basic Grey paper set. There are reds, pinks, peaches, greens, golden yellows, and gorgeous cocoa and chocolate browns! A really versatile set!
If you want to get your hands on this beautiful scrapbook paper by Basic Grey, just contact BEV on her blog and leave a comment with your email or email her directly at 'mailto:preciousscraps@bellsouth.net and she will hook you up with the Porcelain papers quick!

Have a SUPER DAY!!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Those are BEAUTIFUL Nicole!

Howdy!