Wednesday, May 6

UPdate

Hey Ya'll! I just thought I would drop in and say hello and give ya an update! I have made quite a few new things, but nothing that I can post because everything is going STRAIGHT to Christian Paper Crafts Magazine for their first paper-publication (a REAL MAGAZINE!) this fall!

I have also been super busy wrapping up Mother's Day orders and going to the post office a lot for last-minute shipments!! AND on top of that, my son, Josh is graduating in just 2 1/2 weeks! So, of course there is a lot of loose ends that need to be taken care of, to say the least!

So, bear with me, if you can! If you need anything, just comment on any post or just email me at my addy in my profile! I will hopefully get back into the swing of things soon!

Till then, TAKE CARE!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Nichole,
I'm so impressed that you keep submitting and getting published. I don't think my skills are at that level yet (and am not sure if they will ever be) but someday, when I grow up, I hope to be just like you :)

Howdy!