Saturday, May 2

SheetLoad of Cards #1

Good Morning, folks!

Here's one of my three submissions in this month's SheetLoad of Cards issue! This month's sponsor is THERE SHE GOES stamp company! I love the quality of these clear stamps. I know that sometimes people complain about how clear stamps actually STAMP, but let me tell you, these stamps really give some great images! CLICK on the pic below to get the details!!

There are some NEW stamps coming out on the last Sunday of May, too, so be sure to put them in your favorites so you don't miss them! I will have another for you tomorrow, but if you just can't wait, just go to SheetLoad of Cards and see my other two submissions there!


Have a SUPAH Saturday!

6 comments:

Sheila said...

CUTE cards! What paper is that?

Amy S said...

omg- I seen the sneak peak and I knew the green grass one was yours-- I am good ha--- Love them!!!! I just cant get into it anymore!! UGH!

Kris said...

That is the CUTEST card. I love, love, love it!

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Nicole - glad your legs ok and I'm sure the wee chap will be fine too - I'll say one anyway tho'.

Denise Marzec said...

I love how the leaves float off the main panel. Awesome!

Jenna Cotton said...

This card is fabulous!! The buttons and the leaves floating around the card! I love it!

Howdy!