Thursday, May 7

Inside of Graduation Party Invitation

I thought you may want to see how I did the inside... It is very simple, not frilly for a girl. And, although it is black, white and GOLD which are very formal colors, you can see that I kept the computer font simple, as well as the wording, so that gives it a tad bit of informality.

You have to know my Josh, he is a very easy-going, no-frills type of guy, so he requested that it be simple. I think he got his wish!


Thanks for all of the kind words!

5 comments:

RockerJewlz said...

I love it. These were my high school colors too. So, when the folds are closed, this must kind of look like a little tuxedo, yes?!

Debbie said...

Nicole - very formal looking grad announcements!
Can't wait to see what's next!

Kate Cecil said...

This card is GREAT!!!! So much better than the ones they sell at school. I have been advising people on making their own all week but yours is perfect - wish I had seen it last week!

A Touch of SOL said...

Very Nice...Love the Gold...My HS colors were Only Orange and Basic Black...

Marilyn SanClemente said...

I love your graduation announcement! Simple and elegant with the black and gold!

Howdy!