Saturday, May 30

Christian Paper Crafts Magazine Sneaky Peek!

SORRY, BUT I just HAD to post another sneak peak of a card that I made for Christian Paper Crafts Magazine's DEBUT FALL ISSUE! I know that you all say that you can't stand sneak-peeks because it leaves you wanting to see more, but this card is my favorite! The papers and colors are just gorgeous and the stampset is WONDERFUL!!!!!!!! I just can't wait to see this magazine in my hands so that I can share with you all of the details of my cards as well as show all of the other items that have been created by the design team (ANGELLA, JANETTE, DANIELLE, and TAYLOR) of Christian Paper Crafts Mag, for this first issue!! But until then, this will have to do!

{Did I mention that I am the featured Designer for the first issue, too? WOW! It is such an honor to be asked! THANKS, CINDY!!}

Well, I think that is enough torture for now!

BY the way, tomorrow at church, Josh is getting honored for graduating from High School last week. Seriously, it is hard to believe he has been finished with High School for an entire week already! I guess I should also add that it only took him 7 days UPON graduating to get his FIRST motorcycle! YEP, today he got it. I guess I couldn't push it off any longer. He HAS been motorcycle-endorsed for two years now AND is 19 AND is finished with high school. GOOD-BYE to the BOY, HELLO to the MAN! LOL! {Congrats, JOSH!}



Happy SUNDAY, tomorrow!
Enjoy the day HE has made just for you!

2 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Hey! HUGE CONGRATS on being the featured designer for the first issue! From what I can see of your card, it looks FABULOUS! Can't wait to see more.

...thanks for the fun comment you left about my new car. You know I just HAD to get a better looking car to go with me new key bling...it's all your fault! ;)

Susan Timmerman said...

You have GOT to stop with the "sneak peeks" Missy!!!!!

Howdy!