Sunday, February 3

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?

So what? I am enjoying the SuperBowl for once! HA HA HA! Of course, no football has actually been kicked or thrown around yet, but those commercials are F-U-N-N-Y! And spending time with Scott in the kitchen making buffalo wings, chile con queso and onion rings has been a blast!

I am NOW headed to work on a project for my lampwork artist/friend Jen who donated the Awareness lampwork beads for the silent auctions in March. She just had a baby, named ANDERSON, what irony, so I am going to make something for his room. I will post it when I get it done! I am also giving her a collection of my greeting cards as well. She likes paper crafts, but is just NOW starting to scrap since she had her first baby, of course!

Have a FUN evening.... OH, look at what I just picked up.... ANY TAKERS?


No comments:

Howdy!