Tuesday, February 26

Eli's "E"

Here is my sick-o-strep boy. He wasn't doing too bad this morning, and probably should have gone to school, but I gave in and let him stay home. He was so sweet this morning and wished me a happy birthday before my hubby could remind him to do so. I melted and let him stay home just one more day. His perfect attendance was ruined anyway, so why not enjoy an extra day of getting-better with Mom on her birthday? It was fun and I enjoyed every minute!

He wanted to do his initial like KayLee and Isaac's, so he opted for green which surprises me. He has always liked blue or orange. He planned out the placement of the flowers and thought of the idea of dotting his I with a flower... Yep, artistic like his mom! YEAH, he's cool! HA HA!




Oh yeah, THANKS for all of your votes in getting me on the second (and now almost 1st page!!)... I know I haven't still posted the freebie yet; I had the preschool artclass tonight and was busy with mom-stuff again today. I taught Eli, KayLee and Isaac how to use the computers and get online to play some educational "games" at starfall.com. You should check it out if you have kids in preschool to 1st or 2nd grade. It is so easy for kids to navigate the games, even my Isaac, who is not yet three could do it all on his own after just watching KayLee first. I didn't even have to show him anything! Of course, THEY (whoever THEY are) say that children get their brains from their mothers... so that should say it all for ya, YEP he's brilliant just like his Mom, HA HA HA!!!
I PROMISE TO TRY TO GET THE FREEBIE POSTED TOMORROW,
but first I have to make it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

VERY GOOD JOB ELI!! YOUR MOM IS SOOO TALENTED!!!

AMY

Howdy!