Friday, February 1

Spring Collection

COMING SOON!

I just ordered 16 new SETS of beads to design into some new fabulous jewelry pieces! They are sure to please any taste. From waterlillies to lime margaritas, there will be a style for everyone!! I am super excited to bring these to your new spring and summer wardrobes! They will be sure to add that finishing touch to any clothing ensemble! And, if you don't like them, just more for me to wear! HA HA HA! (I'm sure my hubby doesn't appreciate that!)

IF you would like to be able to see (and thus purchase) the finished Spring Collection FIRST before I post them online as available for sale, then PLEASE email me or post a comment and I will add you to my list of subscribers. ALSO NOTE that I will be putting out an electronic monthly newsletter beginning this month, too. Topics will include the 'up and coming' Anderson Arts items, information on jewelry and paper~crafts and just simple tips and techniques on lampwork AND paper for those of you who are interested in these styles of artwork. I may even add a scrapbook section, since as of tonight, I will be re-entering the scrapbook world with my friends, Kelly and Tiffany (links at left)! I have too many children and too many photos to NOT scrap them into keepsake photo albums!

While Anderson Arts mostly encompases lampwork styled jewelry, I can't deny my true lust for PAPER and RUBBER as well! SO, I am going to try to even it out a bit by dragging myself away from the beading side of the Hobby Room to the flip-side of stamping and paper more often!

Please email (addy at left) or comment on this post if you would like to receive my monthly newsletter "Access Anderson Arts" and/or be on the mailing list for the "Early Offerings Email" which will show pictures of the NEW items that will be available for purchase before public-posting!

HAVE A FABULOUS FRIDAY!

No comments:

Howdy!