Wednesday, February 20

Keepin' on Keepin' ON!

WOW! I did the PreSchool class this morning, did Micky D's with KayLee and Isaac and came home and got the mail... oh yeah............

Mr. Postman delivered the cards that I had designed and printed up on Saturday night for the CROP in E'ville on 3/1 and 3/15! SO, I used up 3 boxes of glue-dots attaching my business cards to the "cards" to get them ready for the 500 "goody bags" that all of the croppin' participants will be receiving when they check in! WOO HOO!

I am really enjoying my new laptop! It is sooooo cool to be in the kitchen watching American Idol, giving the little ones their evening snack, while typing an update on blogger! Love that!

I will be tackling the final orders that I have outstanding tomorrow and Friday. SO, if you are expecting a call, you won't have to wait much longer! I need to get these wrapped up so I can focus on getting things ready for the Jasper Armory Arts and Crafts Show on 3/8 and 3/9. I am getting tired fast, that is all I know! If I can't get things together by this weekend, I may not do the Armory Show; the following weekend 3/1 is the CROP where I am selling Awareness jewelry to raise money for the Susan G Komen CROP for the CURE, so this coming weekend is all I have left to work on jewelry for the 3/8 show. Right now, I don't have enough to sell at the Armory to participate, so I might as well take that weekend off and relax if I can't get more ready before then!

I need to prep for next week's art classes before Monday, too. I have the projects planned, but not totally prepped and ready, SO I will need to do that before any more jewelry is strung and ready! How does that saying go...

So MUCH to do, So LITTLE time!

No comments:

Howdy!