Thursday, February 7

Prepping...

Hey all, I am still majorly under the weather, so I haven't done anything of late. HOWEVER, my three art classes start next week, so I am prepping for those beginning today, ending over the weekend so I don't have to work on anything all day Monday before Monday evening's class. That way I can still use my Monday as Management Monday and clean, menu plan, run to the post office and do some shopping. I have to keep myself organized and scheduled or it all just starts to come together and I end up running around like a chicken with my head cut off!

I am going to go try a Day-Quil, my hubby says it worked for him very well last year, so I might as well give it a shot. I don't like doing meds unless I absolutely have to. I think I have come to that point now.... Hope you are getting ready for the weekend! It is JUST around the corner!

YIPPEE!

No comments:

Howdy!