Tuesday, June 17

Arbonne Inspiration

Arbonne has a wonderful new Vivacious scent in their wash and wear collection. Ever since I saw this HOT design I have been inspired to use the color combination to make some HOT cards! I finally got to it!! Aren't these just too pretty!?! VERY eye-catching! I made a variety of cards from them and still have a ton of cardstock left over! Here's just three from the batch I made. I varied the Prima flowers' brad/eyelet and color combos and card layouts, these were so much fun to make! I never ever use black, so this was hard for me at first, but now I will be able to use black more often without so much intimidation!

I think these cards look as Vivacious as the body wash and body butter actually smell!






I bought this stamp set just for this type of card; using different textures to create backgrounds that look great together. I have always loved dots, stripes and plaids or diamonds together. I could have also used a floral stamp, but felt it would have been redundant since there are flowers already in the design with the Primas.





I used versamark watermark ink for the designs on the strips of colors and I used versacolor black pigment ink so the black would be very dark. Some black inks tend to look purple, so using a pigment-based black gives it a strong deep color.


Have a wonderful Tuesday!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love these cards and the colors are sooooo pretty!!!! Nice job!!!

JenMarie said...

Ooo, totally FABULOUS!

Cindy Haffner said...

Beautiful work, wow love your primas,but I don't get wholesale, so I don't have 120 bottles, only 100. LOL.

Erum Tasneem said...

This is so hot! You could've entered the hot hot challenge by papertake weekly!
Wonderful!

Howdy!