Wednesday, June 18

What do you Have to HAVE???

Well, what do you have to have from the Retired list from Stampin' UP!?? For me, there are just a couple things that I have to try to talk myself out of. But, other than that, I am pretty happy with the stamp sets they are retiring. I totally CAN NOT wait until the new catalog coming in a couple of months! I have already seen the new IN-COLORS and love them, too. I am glad to see that they kept a similar color (tangerine tango) to Groovy Guava; I mean, where would we BE without GROOVY GUAVA??????

I wish that I was attending the SUP! convention with my two down-line Tiffany and Kelly that are going at the end of July. Tiffany, I am sure, is in the running for the RISING STAR award! WOW, if I could only say that I helped her achieve that accomplishment! But, I didn't! She did it totally on her own! If she isn't at least in the top three I will be totally shocked!!!!!!!

Anyhoo... I just had to remind you that you are running out of time to get those much wanted and drooled-over stamp sets! Don't forget to check out the list HERE!

Have a SUPAH DAY!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awwwwww you are making me blush!!!! I can't wait for convention and wish you were going with us!!!! You will be missed!!!

On another note I am sad to see So Much go because I use this all the time in my scrapbooking!!!

Howdy!