Monday, June 30

EarBling Artisan Jewelry!!!

I posted this picture back in May after I made these for a friend who assisted in my surgery without pay because it was really her day off. If you don't know what these are, they are earring dangles that you slip on and off of a single pair of hoops to coordinate with what you are wearing each day. You can wear one, two or three colors together, whatever it takes to match your attire!

I use heavy gauge sterling silver wire that resists bending and breakage. AND notice the loops at the top (that slip on and off the hoops) are made in perfect detail. With quality artisan jewelry, care is not only taken to make the loops perfectly circular, but also the same size, so that the dangles are the same length when hanging from your ears. Prices vary from $3.00 and up, depending on the amount of sterling silver and size of Swarovski crystals in each set. Hoops range from $3.00 and up, depending on the size and style of hoops.

This is an inexpensive way to incorporate gorgeous, quality custom earrings to your wardrobe without going broke! I came up with this earring line back in December or January when a couple of my friends asked me to make them some earrings. Since then, it has been an on-going request from friends and family {Kris, yours will be there next week!}.

Email me if you would like to have a selection of earrings made for yourself or for that person who has it all; this is the perfect gift! Email me your color preferences and your price limit and I will stretch your dollar as best I can! (Click on the picture to see the quality details of the loops and styles!)



See you tomorrow! Blog Candy ON THE WAY!

No comments:

Howdy!